The biggest baby of them all

Zyco

Hmm drama...cool! As for being censored or making AShin mad and getting kicked I don't know about that. I have been making stupid post and making everyone angry for 5 years now and I am still here. Do not think I ever called anyone names...we maybe if "Stupid" is a name.

I did not follow my friends to EQ2 for one reason and one reason only, and that is the person that so eliquintly injected her views into something that did not concern her....ONCE AGAIN. It would have strained relationships I enjoyed so decided to take a break and wait for a split. Nuff said.

Zyco your a cool dude and I personally never had a problem with you. I did have a problem when a few of my views were frowned upon when I thought you were having a double standard, but like water off a duck was not a big deal. Unlike most I did not find your Bastard comment that bad, not in good taste or timing, but not as bad as people make it out to be. Being of Cajun decent (do research) I can say all I like about this subject :p

Now as of this post, well your pissed and you want your view read while also supposedly trying to shine the light on what a dictator Ashin is? I can see that, I can even align with it a bit, but JESUS, if you are going to do it at least do it with style and back up some arguments or facts or shit anything.

Ashin has big feet and a mole that looks like snoopy on his ass!!! Therefore I think he is SATAN!!!

Yep, see how stupid that looked and sounded? Read all of your post here and see what everyone else has deduced also. Just saying. I know Ashin is a whiney bitch, so am I, so is everyone....there is one thing seperating Ashin, and up until yesterday, you from the rest of us..... we can whine all we want but it does not effect the guild in any major way, you two could not. Whining is nothing new and will never be contained, I am sure AShin and I guess you got a thousand post whining about me!! I could give two shits, I speak my mind, I speak the truth, I speak for the guild, and when so deemed I speak for a person. If no one likes what I have to say be it Ashin or anyone else..fuck off, send me a tell and we will talk about how I am right and you are wrong!!!

As for trying to create some kind of OMFG ASHIN KICKED ME BECAUSE I STOOD UP TO HIM drama or ship jumping, well shit I hope it worked. If people are so sensitive that they can not deal with this then how in the hell can the Guild expect them to stick through some really tough times. If you are pissed then leave, if you are butt hurt because Ashin made an executive decision then leave, if you are looking for a home and feel that you do not want drama at all...then leave. It is times like these that get a group of friends to the root of the matter, down to the basics, then restart from there. Whomever stays will form sturdy roots, and whomever leaves will be just leaves in an autumn wind... to be replaced in the spring with more vibrant offshoots.

I have spoken from the heart and I apologize in advance to any offended, but the truth of the matter is that I am correct. As stinging as a slap in the face the truth hurts and pisses people off, lets use that same slap to awaken from a slumber and move in the right direction.

TL;DR

Hello, goodbye. Thank God no more sage. I love you all. Now GTFO.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shush Biscuits I am just "spouting random redneck ignorant words"... Kinda funny to see where Zyco gets his off color bigoted remarks from!

BTW the one time I might have called someone a name..if Stupid is a name...was talking about and to this person :)

Anyone else find it funny as hell to say that you do not know a person and then end your sentence with " I cant believe I am saying this but Ashin is a prince compared to you. You are the worst part of this guild."

Kind of make you wonder what else she knows nothing about but speaks the truth on!!!???!!!

Devil this is only for you. I have no idea who you are and honestly you not liking me matters little to me. I cant believe I am saying this but Ashin is a prince compared to you. You are the worst part of this guild.

That makes little sense.

"I have no idea who you are, but I hate you and you suck." :lol:

(Oops, Devil edited in the same observation)

Any other guildwide issues to come out? be like a cool little place free of censorship to say what we want:thumbup:

I wrote this post really quick because Ashin was starting his ban on me and I didnt think id get anything out.. I am just pissed because Ashin and now most of you will think becase he has these forums on lockdown he has some sort of ownership of the guild or something.. but he doesnt - he didnt even really like the name when Glyff and I came up with it.

Thanks for all the PMs guys:p