A few small guild refugees...

Luc

Hello to everyone who does not know me yet (as only a few of you have met me).

My friends and I started a guild when Aion launched, mostly to keep us together. Most of those people have now quit, leaving the guild rather empty. There are three of us who are now looking for a new guild.

I have two main characters, a 49 Templar named Glok and a 40 Assassin named Zersturen. Glok should be 50 this weekend, but it's my understanding you are more interested in the assassin anyway (which is fine.)

My girlfriend is currently playing a chanter, and has decided it is finally the right fit for her. Her name is Madiera. She is currently 34, but has the entire Daevonian set / the Daevonian weapon and can level quite quickly (this being her 5th character and her highest is 42).

The third of us is a friend of mine for years, who has decided to main a Ranger. His character is Vaiyne, and he is currently level 40.

Our current legion is Dark Eden. As you can see we are 45th on the server, 90% of which has been from the three of us.

We are mostly looking for a more active legion so that more opportunities in grouping are available than standard pick up groups. I have grouped with a few members of your legion (Deitic, Ecliptic) many times over on my templar, so they can give you an opinion of me.

Look forward to meeting more of you,

-Zersturen (Glok)

Hello there! Thanks for the nice introduction - Deitic speaks very highly of you (and I know firsthand what a challenge it is to tank for him :p). Unfortunately its true that we're quite templar-heavy. It's not unheard of for us to have groups with 3 temps and 2 clerics. :lol:

But I also want to make sure you're comfortable putting a level 49 character that you've spent a lot of time developing, on the bench. Let's talk in-game; thanks!