Hello south of heaven

lunarfrost

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<~~~~ Points at Dililah...She gets grumpy with me when I'm not playing the same MMO with her...I would say she's the more addicted of the two but that woulod be a lie...We both love gaming together.

The girls (Ages 10 & 13) play EQ2 still. I guess MMO gaming is in the blood heh.

Anyway, welcome and look forward to meeting you in game.

P.S.

I pick up my socks....sometimes...okay after Di calls me in and tells me too.

I'm actually intrigued by what will happen as our generation continues to age. Will there be MMO's that especially cater to seniors? Sounds like an odd marketing niche, but its a very realistic possibility imo.

There is a group that works with game companies to improve the interface and options in games to help disabled players. (www.ablegamers.com) Their website is sick right now for me so I'm not sure the link will work.

I did hear though from a podcast a while ago that while some people don't realize that part of what they are doing is also helping the gamers entering the senior side of life as well. Encouraging companies to add features that let you change text size or color might help a young person with a visual impairment also applies to senior gamers as our vision deteriorates as we age. They try to make companies aware that this generation is starting to get older.

And I feel it too

It's going to be really funny when we're all 50+ and still doing this lol.

For some of us that isn't to long :mad: from now.

I happen to have the worlds best Husband! It wasn't always that way. He has always been a good husband, even a great husband. But since I went to work full time to help out. He has become if I listen to stories of friends, family, co-workers and comedians, the worlds best husband.

Not only does he do his own laundry, he does laundry for our youngest boy also. He picks up kids, drops off kids and does it with only a mild rumble. Not only does he cook dinner 5 nights a week, but he does dishes 5 nights a week also! He does the yard work, cleans the bathrooms, vaccums and is a great cook. His only fault, is he is not a MMO gamer :(. He plays lots of games. And he is always willing to try each of my new MMO's, he just doesn't stick it. He always heads back to strategy games.

So 3 kids and 25 years later, I would say he is a keeper!

Added:

I forgot, yes Mak did play UO, AC1, HZ, SWG, E&B, Eve, before he quit smoking. His time in a game was 6 months to a year. After quitting smoking his time in MMO's, EQ2, AC2, Ryzom, War, typical is more like 30-90 days.

Edited by Tayomi