Get Ready For a Long Intro...

Sisley

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

So, this for everyone in South of Heaven, as I know very few of you guys ingame, to request your help along with a few others in the legion, with one of these group quests. The areas I'm specifically requesting for your help with, are as follows:

Alquimia, Bakarma, and Steel Rake mid. However, I wouldn't mind doing Mist Mane or Lepharist Citadel.

I would like to set up a group for this weekend, whether it be Friday January 29th in the evening, Saturday January 30th or Sunday January 31st. Saturday evening would not work for me, as I have a function I must attend.

Thanks for your time! Hope to hear and group with you guys soon!

Howdy Sisley, I got your in-game mail about this too.

Friday's tend to be guild Abyss/Rift nights. We work in fort defenses and such. While some of us lowbies broke off of that for 2x xp weekend, I think everyone will be back in the fold this weekend.

The high-30's, low-40's people will probably be doing some Mistmane this weekend. Keep an eye open for Ryahl and Erian, we setup and go fast when we log in. Still working on a lot of hairs for some of our armor pieces.

I can't speak for the low to mid 40's folks, but there does seem to be a lot of SR action going on. Shouldn't be hard to find SoH folks in the time frames you mentioned.

I had a chat with Eryalin last night for awhile. She was really helpful and told me about the groups you guys set up during weekends. I'm really looking forward to some of the SR runs and some trips to Elysea. She told me a lot of people are almost at the stage to do the Bertoni's quest. I'm almost clapping my hands together in excitment. From the looks of it, this legion sounds really friendly and helpful.