Just Orian

Budah

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

BUMPED FOR NEW REQUIRED INTRO: CHANGES ARE IN BOLD

My name is Wyrd and i am a lvl 46 spiritmaster. I noticed your recruitment for spiritmasters was wide open, so I at least wanted to make myself known. A little bit about me...hmm...I am 29, just graduated college (two years ago) with a degree in psychology and a focus in pre-medical studies. I live in Texas and the weather here is drag (still)..ha.

As for the game, I am new to MMO's. Aion is my first, but i have been playing since the launch. I learn quickly and think I have learned how to be quite a dangerous spiritmaster. I have a 399 skill in handcrafting, alchemy, armorsmith and a 300 skill in weapons, none of which will hit expert. Other than that...I am just me.

I am interested in your legion based off three points. First, I have never meet anyone from your legion that I didn't like. Coupled with what i have read upon checking out this site. I like the respect you carry as well as your thought processes, since they are in line with mine. Second, heresay. You do have quite the reputation and many people i have met in game have spoken highly of you. Third, I've been in it.

If you have any other questions of me, feel free to ask. I am not shy, and a bit mouthy. Other than that, hope to see you in game when I am standing amidst a pile of elyos wrapped in their wings. (PvP.... I like it, I love it, I want some more of it)

Edited by Budah

I accept your reapplication Ori.

However, there is some fine print. We take any decision to quit the guild seriously, no matter the reasons or the circumstances. You are certainly welcomed back. But for various reasons there musn't be a third recruit cycle - so let's both make sure to avoid that road.

Lastly, as penance, I would like you to wear your red panties tonight. I'll be waiting.

I accept your reapplication Ori.

However, there is some fine print. We take any decision to quit the guild seriously, no matter the reasons or the circumstances. You are certainly welcomed back. But for various reasons there musn't be a third recruit cycle - so let's both make sure to avoid that road.

Lastly, as penance, I would like you to wear your red panties tonight. I'll be waiting.

Yeah... about those. :Onion 210:

Edited by Budah