HELLO!, my name is: Venatar

Guest Venatar

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was told to re apply with my sm. (again ori) things got shitty with my cleric and being in dorlach sgath was an obvious error on my part. i decided to start over with everything on sm. new friends list, new guild. everything. the only reason i will log onto my cleric is if it is requested by someone i know. until things smooth out with cryus, my sm, venatar is now my main. this way if i am allowing into SoH i have people i can talk to while i do the epic grind to 50 and if yalls clerics call in sick one night i will be able to jump on mine. so in my eyes yall will eventually get 2 50s for one guild slot ;) lol. and for the people who wonder why i dont like DS. finrod is a douche. im not a mean person but after he jacked me out of medals for being in his alliance during a fort raid and we actually captured the fort. it made me kinda upset. and ya i tried asking him. he was even grinding next to me when i sent him multiple whispers. but i never got a reply. if yall catch me online give me a tell if yall have any more questions or post them here. i check this forum often enough :)

Well first of all I am very appreciative of what Finrod's legion does. We could stand to be more involved in the Fort scene ourselves, but while we are still progressing through so much PvE content its hard to pull ourselves away.

Secondly we do have some people in the level range of your alt-main, so you may be able to connect. Although, the most active cluster already does have one SM as a regular (also an alt-turned-main). The option of adding a DPS that can whip out a level 50 cleric on an as-needed basis is certainly very attractive!

However, applying to the guild is a dedicated decision - therefore we would require you to remove Cryus from Finrod's legion, even though you are not applying on that character. We just don't allow dual-membership - vry possessive of our peeps. :_wub:

So we should probably talk about it further.