Hi I'm Sasi

Guest Sasi

Yes, welcome to the forums!:) And just out of curiosity, are dogs more special than cats? Like telling us you have a Chihuahua but you just say 3 cats? :p Eryalin did the same thing!

Cats are cats, unless you have a specific breed of cat. If I say "I have a dog", most people will say "OH, what kind?". Cats, not so much. When you say "I have a cat." People presume it is the typical house cat of various colorings. If you have a specific breed of cat, then one might be more specific and say "I have a boxer/pit and an Ocelot." or "I have two Siamese." Again, because otherwise it is naturally understood your cats are the common house cat. *In my opinion.

Now one of my cats is supposedly a Burmese, but the other two are typical mutt American Short Hair meowmeows. :lol:

Hey Sasi!!...Why are you without a legion?. Anyway..not my business. ..

If you ever talk to this girl in vent...she cracks me up. Lots of fun.

And Ery..you have a pit/boxer mix too?..Sweet!!..My friend has one, but it is pretty much mine. It's name is Diesel the Wonder puppy. Picks to come later i guess..haha...**Squirrel**

• 2 weeks later...