Cadenus

msgc76

@ Z - I don't believe Ondor's lies!

@ D - ;)

And in response of that video, I offer this bit of animated distilled joy...

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

How can one resist them?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Z - I don't believe Ondor's lies!

@ D - ;)

And in response of that video, I offer this bit of animated distilled joy...

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

How can one resist them?

That is like 2 minutes I can never get back :(

That is like 2 minutes I can never get back :(

LMFAO, good thing I read this before watching the video. Now I'm never going to watch it so I won't be wasting that 2 minutes of my life. But of course, those 2 minutes of my life will probably be spent wasted somewhere else.

I thought all girls loved My Lil Pony? Oh and let's not forget Carebears, Strawberry Shortcake....Ummm those are all the girls cartoons I remember from that time. My fave was ... <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Of course now watching the intro we have Adam wearing a "real men wear pink shirt" grabs his sword and shouts a catchy phrase then transforms into an S & M outfit...No wonder I'm so f'd up LoL :)

I thought all girls loved My Lil Pony? Oh and let's not forget Carebears, Strawberry Shortcake....Ummm those are all the girls cartoons I remember from that time. My fave was ... <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Of course now watching the intro we have Adam wearing a "real men wear pink shirt" grabs his sword and shouts a catchy phrase then transforms into an S & M outfit...No wonder I'm so f'd up LoL :)

I loved My Little Pony, Shera, Heman as a kid. I loved Carebears and Strawberry Shortcake as a preschoolish kid, hated it as a "big elementary school kid".

Totally loved THUNDERCATS!

I don't know about you , but i use to dream about wearing pink shirts and riding tigers.

OMG that took me back!

The one thing that always concerned me (even as a child) was...

How FAIL was "The Sorceress"?

Remember how she used to lean out the window and throw those red balls of energy. She never hit anything or anyone.

Socket MAGIC ACC+ Sorceress-newb!

Oh the good old days.

OMG that took me back!

The one thing that always concerned me (even as a child) was...

How FAIL was "The Sorceress"?

Remember how she used to lean out the window and throw those red balls of energy. She never hit anything or anyone.

Socket MAGIC ACC+ Sorceress-newb!

Oh the good old days.

:lol::lol: