APology from a Stupid Asshat

Devilspawn

I just want everyone to know that I am sorry for all of the bullshit I have put everyone through. It was uncalled for and selfish of myself to act like a wanton drunken uneducated rambling idiot on so many occasions and take it out on everyone else when things did not go as planned.

From this point forward I will be a new me or I will personally leave the guild so you guys can enjoy a game that is meant to be fun instead of having to think "OMG asshat logged on". I am embarrassed I am seen in that light but I made my bed and it is up to me to drag myself out of it.

To Sinat I am truely sorry and I will do whatever you deem necessary (within reason) so I can show you how truely pitiful and lowdown I was last night. No one should have to put up with that and SoH does not condone nor put up with it, and I am ashamed I embarrased everyone in my guild this way.

With all due respect,

Gerald

• 8 months later...

Since this is the first time i have seen this I feel I should reply even though it is months old.

This is all water under the bridge to me. Although I did think that you were out of line for addressing this in the public way that you did the fact remains that you were voicing concerns that were valid. I am indecisive about which toon I want to fully commit myself to and that was the basis of what you were getting at.

Although I was mad at the time this is not something that I do or would harbor any resentment about. In a way, I am sorry to see that you are gone from Aion because even though you were not overly tactful you did and would say what needed to be said.

I would like to state that, even though you are not in Aion anymore, there are no hard feelings from me and I do not feel that you owe me anything other than the apology that you have posted here.

Holy, I do wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavors both in-game and out.

Sincerely,

Erin

(Sinat, Elenssar, Yina)