Jeskal -Lv46 Gladiator- Application to Join

Jeskal

Hello all,

Several of you know me, and most of you do not, so I'll be as informative as possible.

From the start of my career on Lumiel I've been interested in your legion. Myself and my fiance' (Etrine) have been in contact with Sebastien since level 1 and have been working hard to reach your requirements for recruitment.

We missed your first recruitment offer because we had wound up in a small and friendly legion (Skygge Verden) and were both quickly escalated to officer position.

Now, however, we find the legion merging with one that no longer fits our needs and we are still very interested in South of Heaven.

For myself I am a very active MMO player, I am currently unemployed and have far too much free time to devote to the cause. I have run a legion on Triniel as elyos so I am well accustomed to the ways a legion works and what it's members have to do to keep it running.

My playtime fluctuates based on when I fall asleep mostly, so I have a mostly 24/7 availability. I do not mind being contacted out of game to log in if I am needed. Nor do I have issues with helping others for no gain to myself.

I am currently crazed over getting to 50 and getting geared for endgame PvP, but I do enjoy instances and running areas with others. As a gladiator I am a competent tank, a very skilled off-tank, and reasonable DPS. As your members who have run with me before can vouch I am friendly, outgoing, and a fast learner. Hopefully you can put my skills to use for both of our benefits.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic