Jeskal -Lv46 Gladiator- Application to Join

Jeskal

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just pull until I see people are low on MP. You could ask Kiyana or Mimilo what type of Temp I was I guess lol. Flip and 21A ran some with me as well before I put him back in the garage for the winter.

That's good to hear. I've run with some really slow temps, and the difference between a temp I'll run with consistently and a temp who's just there to roll on my plate is how fast you pull. You sound like a keeper XD

Those are the tanks i like. Keep pullling till i tell you to stop. Disliek when something thats supposed to take 2 hrs takes 3 cuz the tanks slow. People take that as a invitation to Afk as well

Qft. I hate it knowing that things can be done faster and not doing them. Once I'm comfortable with the instance/area that's when I start tweaking things for speed.

Great time running Dredg tonight, even though we got stomped! welcome!

It's like Seck said man, you'll have your good days and your bad. One of these days we'll get you in a winning run and you'll see how much fun dredge can be when equally levelled and similarly geared. We seriously did get molested bad though lol AND they didn't bring the KY.

I've decided we should invite you guys. :)

I am confident you won't be disappointed ^_^. Thanks for having us, I am really looking forward to being a part of the family.