Never thought I would live to see the day

Crevin

If you folks can straighten out what server and side you're on, I'll come back and roll another toon for a bit.

Now that you've had a bit of practice at it, I think you should pick a new server, decide on a side, and all start over together. Pick a different server to play the other side later.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm.. Dropped? If every SoH who is playing WoW, including all its officers and leaders, are Horde, Dunemaul, except for you.. guess which one of us is on the "wrong" side? :mad:

Relent, its a good suggestion, except that four of our folks have already been in WoW for a while now, and have lvl 40ish characters that they would like to see to fruition. Especially since the rest of us gave them such a hard time about playing WoW, it would be rather rude to ask for a reroll now. =)

So, Dunemaul, Horde, is where SoH is. Would love to have you join us there of course Relent. You can tease me for playing WoW from in game if you can figure out which alt I'm on at that time. 8)

We have agreed to reroll as Alliance elsewhere, in the future, but when we do that, it will be as a group, rather than having our people split.