Pootietang - Chanter

Guest Pootie

Guest Pootie

Hi all,

My name is John aka Pootietang in Aion (no, not the vulgar meaning. but named after the movie character, which I think is hilarious =p). I'm interested in joining your ranks.

My character in Aion is a chanter. Currently spec'ed into the Mountain Crash tree, but once 1.9 hits I plan to switch to IM. I've never been a hard core gamer, even tho I spend many hours in game. I recently hit level 50 and I'm working towards getting my last stigma slot. If you see me online during the day, I'm usually semi-afk doing some gathering or crafting, while doing some real life work on another window. I'm usually available to group up during weekday evenings and some weekends.

I've grouped up with Seckmet a few times, and Cern a couple of times. Overall, I've enjoyed grouping with SoH members whenever I get a chance, as you guys seem nice and mature.

Some facts about myself:

- I enjoy MMO's. I've played Phantasy Star Online on the Dreamcast, Sims Online, EQOA on the PS2, EQ2, WoW, and now Aion.

- I'm in my 30s

- Been married for 13 years

- Live in the west coast, SF Bay Area

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic