Reapplying - Azerian

Azerian

Well hello!

Looks like I left on bad terms and need to reapply to be brought back into SoH. It was nice to come back after so long and see some familiar names and that the legion is still doing well!

If anyone feels me returning would cause some issues, I'm totally cool with staying out. I just want happiness and hugs, etc., for all.

I WILL be straightforward though: I only got my account opened back up and logged on for one day so far, so I can't say whether I'll be on a ton or sparingly. Whatever time it ends up being, of course, I'm spending with SoH. :)

I would be lying if I said I did not have reservations. However, I believe that people who ask for a second chance should be given the opportunity to make ammends. That is something I have needed myself, so it would be stubborn of me to deny you that. Please keep in mind our conversation. Whether you play a lot or a little is not important, nor is our past. The sole criterion by which you will be measured is how you interact with the team.

With that, I accept your re-application. Welcome back.

I am not as forgiving as Ashin. If you want back on this team you're going to have to PROVE to me that you deserve it. Don't think you get a free pass because of that one special night we shared under the stars... Err I digress.

Anyways- I'll be keeping an eye on you Azerian... IF that is your real name...