Legion Application after Server Merge

Sora

Hey everyone in SoH, name is Amatsu, i have been on the Israphel server since launch and playing Aion since CB last summer.

Im lvl50 with expert tailoring at 449, I do a mix of both PvE and PvP, right now im saving up AP for gear along with grinding fenris, and doing instances as i get pug grps since most of my old friends have left Aion or have statics. I have been browsing for a new legion for about 2 months now and with the merge more opportunities were opened for me. After going through various legions from both your server and Marchutan, I came back to SoH as my best option.

Other than Aion, I played WoW for about a year and a half on Destormath, had a blood elf rogue, and GW (though some do not consider it a true MMO) since prophecies and played through all 3 expansions as well. I also have played many console RPG's over the years. Im 20 and just got my AAS in graphic design back in May.

Im looking for an experienced, mature, active legion that I can enjoy the game with and also have an easier time getting grps for instances, forts, and other grp related activities.

I look forward to having you guys join us when the merge comes in just a few days and hope to work out something to grp with some of you and have an opportunity to join your great legion and bring what i have to offer to you guys.

Thnx

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic