Application

Ghostrider

Heya all, this is Ghostrider presently lvl 43 ranger i have a 50 Templar (broke down armro and weapons didnt thnk i was coming back )I transfered here as i originally rollled on Azphel with game release, a person named Ryhlethi msged me i should look into you guys its pretty borning playing an MMO by yourself lol, I like to pvp and i want to get my gear together as thats how you win this game, I knwo all the high lvl dungeons as ive tanked them all on my temp( as soon as i get him regeared will do again) I play afternoon/eveings during the week in CST and as much as possible on the weekends(beware i usually drink heavily on the weekends)

just lookign for some good folks to bs with and get some things done in game(as there is alot of thigns you need a grp for and PUG's are 50/50 chance at 6 hours and nothign acomplished) I will contribute or help any guildies that need it any way i can, only thign for me is real life comes first i have wife (she played aion too 45 ranger before she quit tryign to get her to coem back ) and 4 kids but in my spare time if im nto hosting a party of some kind at my home or having a boonifre in my back yard i tend to play quite a bit. Nice to meet yas all.

Ghostrider

PS please pardon my lackof spellign and lisdexic typing:)

heya bro i plan to hard to find a grp lately seems like most higher lvl stuff done inside guilds so on recomendation from Ryhlethi im applying here:) also on a Side note huntytre you in Minneapolis proper or in the otuskirts i live 45 min from downtown Minneapolis.

Ghostrider

heya bro i plan to hard to find a grp lately seems like most higher lvl stuff done inside guilds so on recomendation from Ryhlethi im applying here:) also on a Side note huntytre you in Minneapolis proper or in the otuskirts i live 45 min from downtown Minneapolis.

Ghostrider

Hey.. I live downtown.. about 3 blocks from Loring Park. How about you? (I use to live in Burnsville years ago)

lived in Inver Grove heights till 13 then moved to Somerset WI was in the Army for 4 years after high school i Have a home in New Richmond WI if ya dont know were that is its roughly 20 min north of Hudson. i was just working downtown abotu 3 weeks ago at the MCTC remodel of the kitchen.

Ghostrider