Everyone's Regular LFG Action

Jeskal

This is sort of a way for me to get to all the guys who can't view the activity threads on the same page with some of us members. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm tired of awful pugs in things I wanna run, so maybe finding others who like running things I do will help out.

So.. pretty much post what you're usually looking for groups for... oh! and maybe your regualr time of play for the week, that way we can set things up a bit easier too.

Regular Playtime: 12pm - 3/4am on non-work days / 11pm-2am on work days. (Note: My schedule changes weekly, and my hours vary from non-existent to irritating but still non-existent, so I'll never know what my time looks like until Thursday for the following week.)

Groups Being Regularly Sought After:

Lannok (Speedma, Suicide, clear, whatever, if we end with killing Lannok, I'm in)

Dark Poeta (B or A, don't have the gear or strats for S yet)

Draupnir Cave (I need the quest done... and I've never been in there... I hear it's good for drops... and kinah.)

Fort Instances (Preferrably feeding items at least once a week (SoH doesn't use statics, so more than once a week might get me yelled at. If not feeding, I'd still like to run it more often.)

Dredgion (I run as many a day as I can manage mostly, tired of being in pugs for it)

Steel Rake Upper and Lower (I'll run it because I like it. Decent drops, I've seen tons of Godstones drop in there)

Daily Quests (I run this once every like week.... need to hop on this more often.)

Kill Rank ___ Elyos (Need to get moving on this... I'm on Rank 2s T_T)

Fort Raids (We need more folks, so get you some)

Lemme know what you like to run and when and I'll start compiling group runs for folks in some free time. We need to start running like a legion again and less like several small groups. So lemme know what you're running and I'll hook you up!

Edit: To make things easier to be followed I'm gonna list the thing people were interested in along with their playtimes so people can just look and see what folks are up for what without needing to read through it all.

Lannok Runs

Jeskal (noon-late non-work days / 11pm-3am Work Days)

Huntyre (playtimes not given)

Kricket (Not during Drege or forts)

Etrine (Afternoon-late night)

Alcibie (Not during Forts/Dredge)

Gujo (10am-3:30pm 8pm-1am Mon-Fri)

Dark Poeta

Draupnir Cave

Steel Rake

Jesri (6pm-12am)

Alquimia Research Center

Jesri (6pm-12am)

Fort Instances

Dredgion

Kricket (Not during forts?)

Alcibie (Not during Forts?)

Daily Quests

Jesri (6pm-12am)

Fort Raids

Kricket

Alcibie

Elyos Kill Quests

Kricket

General Abyss PVP

Kricket (Not during Forts/Dredge)

Jesri (6pm-12am)

If I left anyone or anything off, please let me know, I'll update as often as I have the time.

Edited by Jeskal

I approve of this message. :thumbup:

My typical LFG action these days is:

Lannok (if I'm needed, but would rather make room for ppl who need drops/death marks)

Daily quest

Fort Instances

Forts

Abyssal PvP

Dredg

Dark Poeta

I need to start killing Generals too, but that's pretty much a fort cycle thing.

Edited by Huntyre

I'll start of with hours of play. I'm on after work everyday from 6-12 eastern minus whenever I eat dinner. Being low on the level scale, I need/want just about every instance and or activity. Right now my main need would be SR, the research center thing (I'm an amateur and never been in it), and PvP groups (daily or just for fun) until I get a few more levels under my belt for the other instances. When it's all said and done, I just like to be involved so I will help out when I can!

Listed in the order of things I'm most interested in doing to the things I do just because they're useful ^^;

Please note that I'm usually pretty happy to do other things, but I'm not at all an invite myself sort of person. I really don't like putting myself out and would much, much prefer other people to invite me to whatever they happen to be doing.

My playtimes are mostly afternoons/evenings/late night. Very rarely am I on in the morning.

Lannok: I'll do Speedmas but I prefer to clear at least some of it rather then full out suicide. I am also not happy with glitching the boss :/ If anyone actually wants to mosey around in there that would be awesome. It isn't important enough to me to schedule a real clear of Adma, just kinda putting it out there.

Draupnir Cave: I don't actually desire drops in there to wear but I'd love to farm for things to disenchant. Also farming bloods for our folks who are working on Fenris ^^b

Dredgion: I really enjoy doing this, at the moment its one of my favorite things to do. Always up for it.

Random PvP: I haven't been out to the Abyss in awhile and I'm not sure if it bothers me or not. Flying solo as a chanter is rough and I worry a lot in group PvP because I'm never sure when to heal and when to slap folks around with my stick. I'd love to do more of it though because I'm always looking to improve.

Dark Poeta: B Runs are fine, I'm still not comfortable in A runs, B drops nice accessories and the staff so I'm alright taking it easy for now.

Steel Rake: This is by far my favorite instance, and the gold chain set is so cute, I'd love the skin ;3

Fort Instances: I've kinda quit PuG-ing these because of how heavily Asteria is camped. My groups end up with half of us squeaking in and the other half that took their good sweet time getting there getting slaughtered over and over again, then ragequitting. Often its a waste of time and free AP for the Elyos.

I have changed my focus from playing alts back to my main. My main focus for the next few weeks is to proc my fenris legs. Other then that I am trying to grind kinah and AP. Once 2.0 is live I will be grinding to 55 and continue gathering bloods. I am usually up for Dredge/Forts if I am around, also DP. I don't do PUG's, I just dont have the patience for them. And for any of our lower lvl folks I am available to help with any quests/updates you may need, just let me know.

Lannok: (10am-3:30pm 8pm-1am Mon-Fri) I love Lannock cause their short. Im always down for a quick Lannok run.

Draupnir Cave: (10am-3:30pm 8pm-1am Mon-Fri)I have nevr killed the big boss in there and someday would really like to. Im always up for helping people with this quest and to help farm bloods for legions mates.

Dredgion:I try to do all 3 dredgions 7 days a week

Random PvP: (10am-3:30pm 8pm-1am Mon-Fri)

Dark Poeta: (10am-3:30pm 8pm-1am Mon-Fri) Im working on the 40pvp set but I really would like to get gold anuhart set for pve. Im done DP 10 times so far with no gold drops for me but I keep trying and Im always up for DP.

Steel Rake: (10am-3:30pm 8pm-1am Mon-Fri)I love SR so much I have a 41 templar that calls it home. He does nothing but SR and By the time he's done he'll have the full SR gold set. As far as my sorc goes Im down for SR as well. He still needs 9 more turns in to have the Hat but U/L Im cool with running as well.

Fort Instances: (10am-3:30pm 8pm-1am Mon-Fri) I try to run everyday but can never find groups for so I end up running like 2 times a week. I need the Ap since Im working on the 40 set so Im always up for this as well.

Keep in mind that Dredgion I never miss so whatever I get into it has to be over in time to run dredgion and on fort nights I will always be attending as long as Im not higher than a rank 1. This will be my last week attending forts until I get my 4th 40 pvp pc because I will hit army star by the end of the week.

Now weekends are always gonna be up in the air cause I do most of my work Sat/Sun if Im on feel free to ask me and I'll tell you yes or no.

Edited by Malthas
clearing emoticons