Croww

Croww

Hey Everybody!

My name is Brad, and I play a level 50 (currently) Chanter named Croww. I first started playing in the closed beta when I pre-ordered. I'm going to college for Information Technology, so before summer that put a huge dent in my time and activeness (hence me only being a new 50). Fortunately I think this year will allow me to keep up with everyone.

I probably couldn't tell you all of the MMOs I've played and/or tested. My MMO history begins with runescape I guess. I didn't play it a whole lot and I quickly moved on to World of Warcraft the first year of its release sometime. Played WoW until a few months after Wrath with a level 80 rogue as my main. I was one of those people who left and came back a lot only to rediscover why I left. I knew every knook and cranny, and just didn't find it as exciting as I once did. That excitement was re-kindled with AION and continues to grow the more I play. :)

I'm total support class, but my support doesn't end at buffs and off heals. I enjoy helping people out as best I can in all aspects of the game. I try to balance exp-less fun with efficient leveling use of my time. I'm more of a PvP guy than a PvE, though I enjoy both (and PvPvE ;D).

You'll almost always see me attending forts if I'm on when they flip. I have fun even in the worst of fort raids/defenses.

As far as the man behind the character, I find beauty in pretty much all types of music, I'm very interested in technology, psychology, sustainability, and sociology. I love watching documentaries, and long walks on the beach (it had to be said).

I'm looking forward to hopefully being a solid addition to the great South of Heaven! ;D