Steez

steez

Hello my name is Steez (Ian), boyfriend of Tia and RL friend of Croww. I am a second year IT web development / programming student.

I started playing Aion about a month after launch when Croww and my brother got me interested in it. Aion is my first ever MMO.

My main character is a level 52 Sorc ( http://na.aiononline.com/livestatus/character-legion/search?charID=664607&serverID=5 ) i run the sleeping storm line but also have the flamespray line in the bank. I have 3/5 fenris (2 fails on the heart) 1/5 50 elite and 4/5 40 non elite abyss gear. I love pvp more than anything but also will enjoy the new pve content in 2.0.

I left Israphel for Vaizel because the majority of my static wanted to leave, after a week or so they all quit so i got screwed over, luckly i made the transfer back to Israphel for Wednesday.

Before the transfers i was a member of LOLUMAD which then changed the legion name to "Force Majeure" and merged several legions to prepare for the transfers.

I look forward to joining the legion if accepted when the transfers finish.