*Salute*

Seven

Greetings South of Heaven,

Hope all is well with you. How is Zyco doing and Sebastian? What game is SoH playing these days?

Remember Gludio!

*bows respectfully*

Seven!

Zyco is no longer part of SoH. And at the moment we are playing Aion, Starcraft 2 and WoW. Anything suit your fancy? Would love to catch up. =)

Very cool of you to stop by, old friend.

Kill Cult has been playing Dark Fall since beta. You know me, I have to play games that punish you for dieing. Always makes pvp more intense that way. I hear they are almost done with a Shadowbane emulator, that might be fun to revisit. I will keep in touch Seb, we do need to catch up old friend.

Yep... a WoW chapter... *faint*

:lol: Pretty fun really, closing on some SoH 10-man runs with possible 25-mans later.

Still salivating over GW2 info as it trickles out.

GW2 will be really fun. We had a very competitive team in GW1, those crazy pro Korean teams always beat us though. :)

Greetings South of Heaven,

Hope all is well with you. What game is SoH playing these days?

Remember Gludio! :)

*bows respectfully*

/judokick

What's up brother Sev. Man I haven't talked to you since myspace several years ago lol. Are you and Crevin still griefin newbies in KC?

Good to see you bro.

/judokick

What's up brother Sev. Man I haven't talked to you since myspace several years ago lol. Are you and Crevin still griefin newbies in KC?

Good to see you bro.

Sup Grody! Griefing newbies never, pvping always! Crev started a family so he doesn't have much time these days to join in our glory. Btw, why are you still on myspace dude, it's so last year. Everyone knows it's all about facebook. :p