Gear Recommendations from High Level Players

Atrael

Hey SoH,

A key concern for any class, but especially a melee class, is keeping up to date with gear. I've been keeping myself up to date with good blues (Daeva, now a mix of MM boots, elite rank 5 and expert ada gloves), but I'm wondering where I should plan on building my end-game PvE gear. The armor set I've un-officially planned on striving for is Fenris, it's expensive and time-consuming, but it doesn't require that I have gear to get. What I mean is, I really want to get the Anuhart Gladiator gear, I've done the stats comparison and I really like it over fenris, but my understanding is that in order to run DP for Anuhart, you have to be geared really well. What are some of your recommendations on my best course for gearing up PvE? Also, I've specified PvE twice because I think having a great PvE set will enable me to get a PvP set much faster, and I've decided to go for 50e over the 40e when I do go for it. Thanks SoH!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol..i like this guy. You don't have to be super geared to go into DP and get drops. It is necessary for A/S runs, but I was doing B runs with my ranger still in silver mane pants. However, to answer your question.. It wouldn't be a bad idea to look into the plat coin gold armor. I bought the coins and ended up spending roughly 4 mil per small piece and 8 mil for the chest. That isn't any more expensive than just buying a gold off the broker. I don't know the plate stats on this armor though. Also it wouldn't be a bad idea to looking into the 48 crafted and 50 crafted sets. Those will easily gear you up enough for DP runs and suffice until you get your Anuhart drops.

I've looked at the plat coin plate, the stats aren't very exciting, one of the bonus stats is actually mp.... As for crafting I can definitely do that, AS is my profession and I'm at 241 right now, just a matter of taking the time and kinah to grind it up. (Just bought some oaths for the mirka ruby set).

I've looked at the plat coin plate, the stats aren't very exciting, one of the bonus stats is actually mp.... As for crafting I can definitely do that, AS is my profession and I'm at 241 right now, just a matter of taking the time and kinah to grind it up. (Just bought some oaths for the mirka ruby set).

MP is a bonus?...really?...LAME

moved to Aion:ToE forums.

We pulled back from doing S Runs when we went through some roster changes.. Still have yet to take down Tahabta, but then again.. haven't tried it since AoB came out.

That is a good point..lets put some of our 55's in Red Weapons.