Riideg Introduction

Riideg

Hello everyone I am just here to apply to the guild and post an intro about myself .

Well first off I'm an 18 year old attending his senior year of highschool and playing WoW on the side.. well recently just got back into it. I played WoW since the start of TBC and have 2 level 71's and a 80 Death Knight on a other realm, I recently came to Stormreaver due to friends playing here and started fresh with another DK.

So far I am aiming to be a tank aka blood spec since my past experiences have been with DPS, I know a fair amount about my class but as a tank I am learning some more info as I progress leveling up again. What I look for in a guild is a friendly community that helps each other progress and most of all communication within the members so everyone gets to know each other a little more.

What I value is loyalty and honesty and teamwork which most gaming community s seem to lack these days, that's really all I can think of for now if there is anything else you guys wish to know just feel free to ask!

Hi Riideg! Sorry I couldn't talk to you last night; heroic Professor Putricide is very demanding. =/

I think based on our current roster we are wrapping up our ICC raids and then things will be a little up in the air while everyone levels / makes alts. Do you enjoy PvP in addition to raiding? I am thinking actually that DPS might be a better fit for our guild at this time, with the option to fill a tanking spot if either our DK or Paladin decides to change roles or take a break. I'm not sure if that's what you would be looking for, though.

Could you also provide a link to your level 80 so we can have a look?

Thanks!

Hey I'd be fine with being an off tank or backup and would start looking for a DPS set to, like I said I'm not looking to steal the spotlight from any of your current tanks.

But I'd deferentially look into working on a DPS gear set as well for PVP and PVE I do PVP occasionally, oh and here's the link to my old 80.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kil%27jaeden&cn=Rideg

Okay well Ride and I talked for a while and we discussed that we would most likely need him in a DPS role, and that we can't guarantee a raid slot since he's not 80 on this server yet. But with those caveats, we have been short on DPS, so we will give him a trial invite. Welcome to the mad house! 114%20Good.png