Gimme the low-down

Capitol

Welcoem to the forums,

Currently we are sitting on I think 3 active 50+ clerics and one advancing mid-high 40s. Each with various play times. While I think most of us take great pride in how dynamic SoH can be with our group make ups and be successful, cleric still tends to stand out if non-happen to be available.

Regarding instances of each kind, we have a few ways we do it. An effective planned run scheduled through forums. Folk sign up and is not always first come first serve. This allows us to keep everyone working together and geared even when our schedules dont always allow for quick pick ups. We also tend to have pick up runs going with in legion chat. Dredgion is a bit more dynamic as we sometimes have a lot of folks doing it and other times only a few. It really depends on what day it is and if it falls on big fort push nights. We dedicate some nights to forts and sometimes this can consume the night or dredge times as the case may be.

As far as group hugs we dont do them anymore, because there was an issue with Scorpio grabbing peoples behinds.

There is more that go into most of this, but I hope it helps answer your questions.

Xoric

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the responses! perhaps i can organize a group hug at some point...and force Scorpio to wear oven mitts.

Aside from lack of group hugs tho i am very interested! I also read the post on the aion forums which was also quite appealing. ill make sure to hit up one of you guys in the next couple days when im ready.