Parting

Budah

Many things have come to my attention as of late. Despite my intentions always being good, I have apparently built a negative impression of myself. After all, it was St Bernard of Clairvaux that was believed to have stated, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

So, I have chosen to take a step back, leave legions all together, and gather who I was and why I lost my way. You are a great group of people and it was great to know you. For those that I have offended, despite my knowing, I apologize.

I am speechless. I hope this can be remedied and you might reconsider. I've had nothing but positive experiences with you, Budah. Let me know if you ever need anything.

I'd like to express the same sentiments, especially should you ever need anything. Feel free to hit me up.

Not sure what this is about but maybe it could be addressed with the involved parties? I don't know if you've already tried that or not. Just seems a bit overkill to leave over a misunderstanding. :Confused:

I appreciate your concern, but it isn't any single instance that caused this. I am just taking some time to myself. I will be in my personal alt legion to avoid the random invites.