Interested in joining SoH (Aion)

annabellelee

Hi all,

I am looking for a legion and after reading about yours I thought it could be a good fit. I am a casual/hardcore player, yeah I know what the heck does that mean. I don't get to get on that often but when I am I am hard core. I'm a working adult who has been playing MMOs since EQ1 first day. I've played a lot of different games but I settled in on Aion when it was first released. I had just gotten burned out on wOw Again, I had 3 lvl 80s when I quit. I started with a cleric (Annadare) on Aion and after having lots of trouble PvPing with her I started a ranger(Annabellelee) Both are lvl 55 . I enjoy both classes and to be honest neither has the gear to be really effective in PvP. I'm working on that but it's slow lol..Anyway I know both classes well (they're on separate accounts) so you may see me playing both when grinding. I understand that you are full on leather but I was hoping you could use a cleric.. Anyways I would like to run with you guys sometime if possible.

Anna

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forums, another EQ1'er :-)

Which server did you play EQ on ?

I played on Bertox and belonged to two guilds there, Omani for which I was a founding member=) ( Its still going strong today) and Prophecy. I played a chanter and a cleric. My wife still plays to this day. Its probably my favorite MMO of all time but I finally got ao a point that the GUI was just too awkward and the graphics to lame rofl.

I try to put both chars through Dredge at 7PM most weekdays. I also play very regularly on the weekend. I'm also on early mornings before I go to work. Please look me up if any of those times works for you=)

Anna