Interested in joining SoH (Aion)

annabellelee

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played on Bertox and belonged to two guilds there, Omani for which I was a founding member=) ( Its still going strong today) and Prophecy. I played a chanter and a cleric. My wife still plays to this day. Its probably my favorite MMO of all time but I finally got ao a point that the GUI was just too awkward and the graphics to lame rofl.

I try to put both chars through Dredge at 7PM most weekdays. I also play very regularly on the weekend. I'm also on early mornings before I go to work. Please look me up if any of those times works for you=)

Anna

omg Bertoxx for real? I played on Bertoxx too! My druid's name was Iglacias :p only notable guild I was in was Dragon Council though. I remember prophecy being the dominant #1 guild for ages (back before Phantom Raiders took over :p I'll always think of them as #2!)

Edited by Lucanus

Welcome to the forums =)

70 cleric on Drinal also...and a 60 cleric...and others...but my very first server was Mith Marr before it merged with Drinal =)

I doubt i will be able to group with you anytime soon because of my wierd work schedule...but if you see Sinat, /w me and we can see if I have time to go with ya.

Lucanus,

I remember DC also they had quite a run in the day=)

heh yeah I think we were #3 progression-wise, maybe #4? I quit after getting my epic 1.5, think I was like a day behind the Prophecy druid that got it server-first (damn fight in Kithicor Forest was bugged and wouldn't reset until server restart so we couldn't even try ><) I wish I could remember the druid's name, but we only talked a couple times so it isn't jumping out at me :p was a female wood elf though.

I played on Bertox and belonged to two guilds there, Omani for which I was a founding member=) ( Its still going strong today) and Prophecy. I played a chanter and a cleric. My wife still plays to this day. Its probably my favorite MMO of all time but I finally got ao a point that the GUI was just too awkward and the graphics to lame rofl.

I try to put both chars through Dredge at 7PM most weekdays. I also play very regularly on the weekend. I'm also on early mornings before I go to work. Please look me up if any of those times works for you=)

Anna

Oh sweet ... I played a Ranger ( Vermillion in Guilds Crimson Twilight and Far East ) on Drinal for a long time, forget what level I got too eventually, but I capped AA at what was then 1200 or something ... When I think of the good old days of my MMO days, it's EQ, so many fond memories ... Looks over at Sinat and Ahlara, can't remember your Druid Ahlara, what was your clerics name Sinat ?

Look forward to seeing you in game.