joining soh

blackshadoz

hello my name is brandon or blackshadoz ingame and i was looking to join your guild. I moved over here from warsong recently hit 85 and saw your guys post on the fourms that you are both pvp and pve though i am not super geared at the moment as for moving servers. I am 85 hunter currently spected bm/mm and am mainly interested in the pvp section. I have been playing since about 2 months before bc was released and have been huge in to pvp. I have also raided all through most of lich king. I am on daily and look forward to hearing from you guys.

blackshadoz

ps. was told to try posting here by Dililah after speaking to him in game.

Hello and thank you for your application!

We have one Vet who has recently leveled his Hunter to 85, and another Hunter who is currently in his trial period. So unfortunately I cannot accept another Hunter application at this time. My best suggestion for now would be to message me and get on a few of our Friends' lists. You could certainly join us for rated BG's and random BG's when we do them, and we can take it from there. It is possible a Hunter slot could open over the next several weeks, but I cannot promise anything.