Just might be your huckelberry

leggomyaggro

Hola

just thought Id stop by and say hi.My name is Leggómyaggró (to make the funny ó hold alt type 162 on your number pad release alt) my main focus in this game is Protection warrior.Have a decent Fury set as well but tbh i never have had the desire to raid as dps warrior.

I have played this game since the start and have 333 days played on Leggo alone.I have tanked for some great guilds some ranked in the world at 50 and below.But hence my hardcore days are gone 6days 5hrs a night bout killed me.Im 40yo male from NY originially but now i reside in Westbygodvirgina.

And let me tell ya they all love the crazy ass new yorker.I am a very rounded player love all aspects of the game but areanas make me beat my head against the wall .Sometimes I feel like I have a string tied to my neck I get kitted so well.Yea I know look at the funny warrior pinata kite.But if I can find for others that would like to do 5's drink beers and laugh our ass's off it would make me happy I love to pvp prot.

I do not claim to be the best tank in the game some days i have issues (normally following a good night drinking) Yep can get stuck on stupid.But overall I am a solid dependable player.

Please forgive me if I get the chance to Tank for ya,I still get butterflies with a new guild and play consertive till i get to know everyones play style, but once I feel confortable Bam its game on baby.So i may lose a mob here and there while im learning with ya and it may kill you but we can all laugh about it later when its all on farm.

In closing just a quick thankyou for taking time to consider my app.And even if i dont become a member dont hesitate to send me a tell if ya need a tank for something.