Looks like I'll be heading to Wolfpack

Sorry guys I think I'm switching to a larger raiding guild. I've really enjoyed grouping with yall and hope to continue doing so. It's nothing personal, I've been playing this game since it was released and have yet to see any of the end game instances. Best of luck to yall!!!!!!!! Strange.

Ragarli = Strangebrew (60 Mage). Ragarli is the name of another one of his 60s, a Shaman.

So long Kevin! You'll be missed. :'( Let's keep partying together though please. I'd like to stay in touch. Good luck in The Wolf Pack! Send me all your BoE epics plz. ;)

I did the same thing on my other server with my rogue. I was in a guild much like SoH, more of a family feel with really fun people, and I left to join the largest raiding alliance on the server. Don't get me wrong, there were great people in there too... but after a while I realized that items don't add up to the fun to be had with people who really care about you.

Anyway, best of luck to ya even though I didn't know ya... I do understand the appeal.

X

No offense to Kevin (Ragarli/Strangebrew) and the others who left to join TWP, as I can understand and appreciate the desire to see the "end game" instances, but I came to the conclusion that you mentioned in your post Xsentric. If I did join a raiding guild, farm MC/Ony/BWL/AQ/ZG/etc, get decked to the hilt in epic gear, what would I have when it's all over? I'd be able to insta-kill n00bs in BGs and top the DPS charts in raids, but who would I share it with? In the end I think I'll end up walking away from this game with more if I spend my time here with friends, vs. indifferent strangers. I really hope that Kevin, Dallas, and Curt are able to make some new friends at TWP. Until then gentlemen, feel free to send me links to the phat lewt you're getting. I'd be happy to ogle over them for you.

;)