Avia - Rift App - Mage

Avia

Good Evening,

I'm looking to join you guys for some evening fun! I've been gaming for about 6 years playing wow. Have done everything under the sun there and needed a change. I've been playing rift since launch however I've been playing a defiant with Jason (aka vanessalynne). He told me how awesome you guys have been and I thought that I would come over and see what all the fuss was over! I'm a dedicated player and research my toon/spec as best as I can hopefully perform well. I'm playing a mage, not quite sure what My main spec will be just know that I will burn/melt some faces off with fire balls and things of that sort. My play times are generaly about 5 CST until whenever I decide to go to sleep and that tends to be way early in the morning.

If you need anything further send me a /t

Avia

Good Evening,

I'm looking to join you guys for some evening fun! I've been gaming for about 6 years playing wow. Have done everything under the sun there and needed a change. I've been playing rift since launch however I've been playing a defiant with Jason (aka vanessalynne). He told me how awesome you guys have been and I thought that I would come over and see what all the fuss was over! I'm a dedicated player and research my toon/spec as best as I can hopefully perform well. I'm playing a mage, not quite sure what My main spec will be just know that I will burn/melt some faces off with fire balls and things of that sort. My play times are generaly about 5 CST until whenever I decide to go to sleep and that tends to be way early in the morning.

If you need anything further send me a /t

Avia

Hey Avia, thanks for finding the forums. Looking foward to playing w/ you, recruit accepted.