I too would like to be considered for entry into SoH

I'm interested in finding a guild that enjoys grouping with it's members in an effort to better all those involved. I've been playing MMO's since EQ days. I too am a family man. I just got married 05/05/06 and now have a combined family with 3 children. I am a Florida native where I work a 8am to 5pm job that helps transition foster children into society.

I have a real life friend who is in the guild named Wovoka, he was my best man! Also real life friend Zorini that is in the process of applying and I've known since we were 5 y/o! Thanks for your consideration in this matter.

My main is a 60 Priest named Osyris

next in line is a 55 Shaman named Shockra

Osyris is my best real life friend and the guy who first blessed me with the joy of playing mmorpg's. I have been kinda missing these guys since I've been so busy with all my new guildies and it would be terrific to be reunited with them. I'm sure South of Heaven would be as great for them as I have found it to be.

I remember Osyris doing a great job keeping my frail bovine body kicking at one point... It might have been an AV... or some instance...? I can't remember, but I was very impressed! Grats on the recent marriage and welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the kind words Oust. I enjoyed LBRS last night. First time I've been more then half way though it. I always have fun with a successful run. Next time we get the lootz!

See you all in game. Hopefully from behind a flagon at ye ole table :O

Likewise, Osyris thanks for the usually lifesaving heals...oh..can you mind control Zorini...maybe I'd play better. Enjoyed lbrs the othernite. Kick ass...