Abhorash, Warrior selling permanent insurance.

Abhorash

I've played in many MMOs. Led many guilds. These days I like to be in more of a support role. I'm a team player. I prefer group to solo play. I love dungeons but Im hardcore about pvp as well. My goal is always to win not be greedy or get top numbers.

I'm a tank, a DPS and hopefully your future friend and teammate.

-Abhorash(Marko)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this guild so far. Proven, you especially I consider a great comrade in a group.

I have read the CoC. There's a couple things I enjoy or don't do that may conflict with your CoC. If it's a problem I wont harbor any ill will if asked to leave and I certainly would never turn down a group nor hold my support back if it was asked.

That said:

In world pvp I like to gank. I'm not always a fair-fighter because I like to win. I sometimes as well will talk a lot of smack /yell. I'm very much a sportsman and a gentlemen but I don't consider PvP a sport. I like to start a fight and sometimes that means being verbal in order to coax the enemy.

Secondly, I am not an avid forum user. I of course would check this forum and post from time to time but I would definitely not be posting every day. I don't read blogs or even use Facebook.

I just wanted to be straight about those things because I don't want to cause any problems.

Please let me know. :)

nooooo I needs Fury Warrior, what a tease 112%20LOL.png

Welcome to the Rift guild :D

Lol and someone edited instead of replied to Ash's post so it looks like Ash is having a split personality thing going. 112%20LOL.png

Thanks for applying man, recruit accepted

Pleace check out the

Read through that see if you agree and go ahead and sign =]