Aion-Catalysta

Catalysta

Please forgive me, but I have been an Elyos on Zikel for over a year now as a cleric, sorc and chanter, but I decided I really wanted to try getting to know my darker side. Ok that's a lie, really I fell in love with the asmo armour...so much of it is pink and glowy...love it. I now have a 44 ranger and she needs a home, and people to help her learn how to kill elyos. As for the human behind the hot pixels...this is my second mmo, the first being Guild wars. The best thing I bring to legion is my sense of humour and my great sense of style...if you have mismatching armour on your character I will make fun of you til you cry. I am Canadian...so don't hate me because we have the best beer, bacon and hockey team :)

Cat :)

Best Beer.......LAUGH....... I have a friend that lives in Ottawa that argues with me about this every time we talk...lol. She's not redhead though. If she was I might marry her (by accident while drunk in vegas of course). Had a blast tonight and think you'll fit in well. Welcome and That's what she said.

Best Beer.......LAUGH....... I have a friend that lives in Ottawa that argues with me about this every time we talk...lol. She's not redhead though. If she was I might marry her (by accident while drunk in vegas of course). Had a blast tonight and think you'll fit in well. Welcome and That's what she said.

I would like to add that Canada has some great whiskey though.