LVL 50 Cleric requesting legion invite

Farmerz

Hi all!

I'm a lvl 50 cleric, Farmerz.

I've always wanted in a good legion. I'm medium-high geared with all gold lvl 45+ and plan on getting a full set of fenris for the title, stack HP, and making a full noble set of lvl 50 balic chain set + 50e ap accessories. I run dredge 2 or 3 times a day. Between me and my alts I'm expert and about 449+ in all professions except tailoring. 405 current essencetapping and 250 aethertapping. I've been playing since the 1.9 release and also have my own aion private server (running 2.1 client) for testing and could run legion instance tests.... but it's mostly fun to try out anything in game.

I don't know what it takes to get into a top legion. But if you need to know me more, I'll get on vent or run some instances.

Thanks for the consideration!

Farmerz

lol. the profile pic keeps following me from some social site i had put my details on a long time ago. it's like magic that it knows what other social sites i'm on.

yeah, i'm trying to stay at 50 to do bdredge. cause i usually try to win if i'm not doing afk dredge at midnight and bed. lol