Looking to join you wonderful people! <3

Hello, some of you guys already might know me from Alliance Dunemaul as Suzey. ( Yes the Gnome Rogue that always caused trouble with hordies. ) <3

~

When WoW came out I played Alliance for the first two years. After I got bored of Alliance I came here, Dunemaul Horde; over the times when I was in BG's with me rogue, Suzey I got to meet a lot of people, such as Height, and Glyff. I remember the first time I saw Height is when I was level 20, he was a big bad level 27 I believe and he came right next to me.. and BAM! I sapped him. I sapped him everytime I saw the name Height. I began to start noticing that he was a very talented player as a Warrior.

Glyff on the other hand I met with when I was in Tanaris, he was a bit lower than me, and I "thought" I would get a easy gank, ( I don't gank lowbies, I just did it cause he was in South of Heaven ) =D Anways, I tried to gank him I think about twice.. - Good Times -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my application.

Hello! =]

I am a Undead, dagger speced' rogue. My rogues name is Gumshoe, I have had A LOT of experiance with Rogues in general. I am currently level 45. - I know that the rule in South of Heaven, is that you have to be at least level 50-55 to Apply?..

I have played another class in World of Warcraft aswell, a Mage. I have a 60 Human mage on Doomhammer.

I believe I would be a great addition to this wonderful guild South of Heaven.. I can raid mostly any days, except later nights on Friday. I have Teamspeak and I also have Ventrilo. I understand you guys still use Teamspeak; I have a fully functional headset.

I am not like any other rogue who goes Guild jumping every couple of months. I consider guildes as Familys, you just dont leave them when something comes up. - With that said, I have played many MMORPGS through the years, I will name some, Dark Age of Camelot, Ultima Online,

and Knight Online. - I played DAOC ( Dark Age of Camelot for 5 years ) I still contact my guild some times, but many of them quit.

I am very loyal and can Raid and PvP..

I will be ending my appliction with a Salute to Height and Zyco for having a wonderful guild, You guys did a great job!

* This is my first "Real" guild appliction so if I missed anything please tell me*

Thank You for your time reading this, hope we can group up soon.