Legion app. for Aion

Sethlans

Hello,

Sethlans here, was in the closed beta a few yrs. back and decided to check the game (Aion) out again after reading up on some of the new updates...but anywho looking for an active (or somewhat) Legion and saw Yaki's post in-game (played CoH with him) and gave him a whisper (and friended) and he directed me here. Right now I have a lvl 30 Glad (Sethlans) and is he fun (I know I know all the easy mode stuff lol) but I am still new to the game, not a big PVPer but I know how important it is in this game and very willing to learn (have a lvl 80 shaman on WoW and have done some PvP there). Well thats about it looking forward to seeing you all in game!

~Sethlans

Hiya Sethlans. A friend of Yaki's is a friend of ours. :)

I'm sure Yaki explained to you that we are primarily an end-game legion 50+. You are welcome as Friend in legion, but I want to be clear that we do not currently have a lower level population, and you will be a bit on your own leveling until you're able to be in grouping range with the rest of the legion.

See you in game soon!