WoW - Calandei 85 Holy Paladin

Calandei

Hello SoH!

I heard from Inedit (thanks brah!) that you guys may be looking for a holy paladin for one of your 10 man raids! Below is some info about my toon, let me know if you're interested and have any questions!

Armory Link

http://us.battle.net...Calandei/simple

I would need to re-evaluate talents/glyphs for 10 man vs 25 man raiding.

Gear

I have mostly everything I need from normal modes for starting heroic mode progression. I'm probably behind for heroic rag, but should still be competitive.

I have a full holy pvp set, mostly viscous but it’s still hard to kill me! I don’t currently have a pvp spec and haven’t had time to devote to any pvp outside of TB.

Raid Availability

Tue-Thur 8-11pm est works fine, I may have some issues on occasion with Thursday as that is a code release day at work. We release things at 8pm and I have to be available if they blow up the systems! This is pretty rare, but worth noting!

If I can't make it for any unforeseen reason I'll try to notify someone as soon as I can. Also with holidays coming up there may be a few days I’m out of town!

Raid Experience

Vanilla WoW (As Resto Druid) - ZG/AQ20/Ony/MC/BWL/AQ40(minus

C’Thun)/Naxx(Only Anub)

I was also the DKP officer for our 40 man guild and helped organize/set up healing assignments.

BC (As Paladin) - Kara/Gruul/Mag/TK/SSC/Hyjal/BT/Sunwell(First 2 bosses pre nerf). Obtained Hand of Adal title.

WOTLK – All pre nerf and pre outgearing encounters

Naxx(10/25)/Maly(10/25)/Sarth+3(10/25)

Ulduar(10) 14/14 - all hardmodes

Ulduar(25) 13/14 - a couple hardmodes

ToC(10/25)

ToGC(10) 5/5H

ToGC(25) 4/5H

ICC10 (11/12H)

ICC25 (12/12H) - 2-3 months of wipes, finally killed HLK

just after 4.0 =/

Cata

4/4 BoT (10)

6/6 BWD (10)

2/2 TotFW (10)

7/7 Firelands (10/25)- only shannox heroic

I participated in the server first Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10) achievement, Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10) and Server first HLK (25).

I can provide the following if needed:

Guild/Server history

UI screenshot

worldoflogs link

computer/internet specs

Thanks for reading!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cal stole my ZA bear and sunk my battleship!

We raided together back in the glory days of T5/T6 -- I deemed him a worthy recipient for my stamp of approval -- it was a tramp stamp though, so he may regret it now!

This is news to me! Also that bear mount is great!

PS

Its so nice having the day off work!

A tramp stamp from Inedit?!

There is no higher honor!

Hai dere =]

hello!

I regard Inedit's seal of approval highly, and we always like to create opportunities to reunite friends when possible.

Could you talk a bit about why you are unhappy with your current guild? (Or is Inedit's siren call simply irresistible?)

Also, do you have interest in rated BG's? We usually meet on two nights out of Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

I regard Inedit's seal of approval highly, and we always like to create opportunities to reunite friends when possible.

Could you talk a bit about why you are unhappy with your current guild? (Or is Inedit's siren call simply irresistible?)

Also, do you have interest in rated BG's? We usually meet on two nights out of Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

I'm not really unhappy at all with my current guild. I've liked raiding casually with them and I have a group of old friends there which are fun. They recently had a fallout which left them pretty light on healers, so I actually feel kind of bad looking to leave! That being said, I do like to progress more rapidly than that guild is capable of, so I was curious when Inedit told me of your possible opening. Oh wait, I mean I couldn't resist her call! Yeah, that's it, lets go with that!

I'm not really that interested in rated BG's. After a raid schedule I usually like to leave my nights open for RL events or grouping with friends in game. However, if I'm on and you need someone, don't hesitate to ask!

I'm not really unhappy at all with my current guild. I've liked raiding casually with them and I have a group of old friends there which are fun. They recently had a fallout which left them pretty light on healers, so I actually feel kind of bad looking to leave! That being said, I do like to progress more rapidly than that guild is capable of, so I was curious when Inedit told me of your possible opening. Oh wait, I mean I couldn't resist her call! Yeah, that's it, lets go with that!

Booo to your diplomacy! Your guild is a group of mean 17 year olds that won't even talk to new people!

My siren's call has no effect on Cal -- he's very specifically drawn to blonde, blue eyed Canadians who were raised in the South and grew up to be Mensa-member doctors!

Booo to your diplomacy! Your guild is a group of mean 17 year olds that won't even talk to new people!

My siren's call has no effect on Cal -- he's very specifically drawn to blonde, blue eyed Canadians who were raised in the South and grew up to be Mensa-member doctors!

Aww, don't be sad the 17 year olds wouldn't talk to you! I'm sure you'll find yourself a nice one eventually!