Erediir

Your Character:

Character’s name - Skagasm

Class - Druid

Main Spec - Restoration

Secondary/Off Spec - Balance

Armory Link - http://us.battle.net.../Skagasm/simple

Details of my current main spec talent setup

Nature's Bounty - I use this because I also have the Malfurion's Gift talent and I time the Clearcasts that it procs with Regrowth, an efficient heal but not efficient on mana. Which is why I use it with Clearcasts because the mana cost is turned to 0.

Efflorescence - This effect is always good for small periodic heals for the tank and melee group.

Nature's Cure - Good to have someone that can dispel. I also use the Decursive addon for dispelling.

About Me:

Name

Age - 18

Raiding Time:

I am able to attend every raid at their chosen times.

Raiding Experience:

I started off with 10 mans but since then I have been in a 25 man guild that progressed to 4/7 H Firelands.

What guilds have I have been in, and why I left

Absolute Synergy - I left because the time did not work out for me and the raiding environment and raiders are immature and rude.

What I gem, enchant, and reforge for, and the reasoning behind it

I use a website called askmrrobot.com which optimizes all the correct gems, enchants, and reforging for my current gear.

Favorite encounter and why

My favourite encounter is Majordomo Staghelm because there are many things that could go wrong during the fight and it is rewarding when the boss is downed. Another fight I like that is sort of the same magnitude is Chimaeron. I also like the fact that it is very healer dependent.

What I can do to help in a raid

Druid healers are always best known for their heals over time. The benefit of having a resto druid in group is having a healer with heal spells that can heal multiple people at the same time (not all the heals are direct). In my opinion, the healer cooldowns Tree of Life and Tranquility are very close to the best in the game.

How South of Heaven could benefit from me

I would benefit South of Heaven by being a dedicated and on-time healer. I try and be punctual, keep up to date on any new strategies, and I am willing to help other healers or anyone by using what I know and seeing if the same thing works for them.

What I expect from South of Heaven

I am looking to join South of Heaven because I believe that it could be my solid guild for raiding the new content in 4.3. I look forward to making connections within the guild and I am looking for a new raid environment that isn't rude or as hardcore.

How to contact me

The best way to contact me is either by this post directly or in-game. My real-id is jazzyjeff_95@hotmail.com .

Hey there Ska, and thanks for your application. I'd like to chat with you, and I also have some preliminary questions.

First, I notice you are missing two important enchants - are you planning to take care of that soon?

Second I was wondering whether you had thought about reforging some of that spirit over to haste.

And lastly, I was wondering if you have any PvP experience or interest in that aspect of our guild.

Thanks. =)

Thank you for an easy read and a thorough app. With you being 18 do you foresee parents or any up coming college plans to interfere with your raid schedule? 18 can bring about a lot of change in someones life.

Other than that question I feel this is a solid app and I welcome you to the forums.

I am sure our healers will drill out some things about your gear or spec.

Hey there and welcome!

I like the look of your app 8) I do have a few questions

i'm curious about your 1752 haste rating. as far as i know, the important breakpoints are 916 and 2005, and outside of those two values haste is really our weakest stat. Is it just mrrobot guiding you to the 1752 number, or are you following theory that I haven't seen yet? I'd love to take a look at it if it's the latter.

I'm also curious about all the purified demonseyes. On pieces with only a +10 int bonus, I believe the +10 int differential from using a brilliant inferno ruby and missing the socket bonus is easily more beneficial than +20 spirit. I'd ask the same question here as above, really. Have you checked out sites like elitistjerks.com for current theory or used a spreadsheet or simulation tool to calculate the benefit of any given stat?

I know some of our members like(d) mrrobot but I haven't heard about it in a while.

My PvP gear is very under par.

And about the enchants on the bracers and chest I am missing, I am going to take care of that soon. I bought power torrent today and am a bit short on gold as of right now.

As far as reforging goes, I rarely do go out of mana and the spirit to haste would probably help me reach the 2005 haste breakpoint. I do not foresee any upcoming college plans or things that could change my schedule either.

To Darlantan, if you could specify which gems in which sockets need to be changed I could take care of that ASAP.

Hello Erediir. I want to again thank you for the good application and great follow-up. We do like to see that.

For our HM raiding teams, I really need to see people who will take individual initiative to make sure their character is in optimal raiding condition. While I appreciate your willingness to address our concerns, I don't want to be responsible for auditing each raider's gear and keeping current on every class' current theorycraft.

Thanks and good luck in your search! 101%20Smilie.png