Intro-Critter

Critter

Hello,

My name is Allen. I'm a long time Guild Wars player and was turned onto this guild by Ferra, who was one of my partners in crime looting and pillaging throughout the lands of Tyra. I have tried WoW and to be honest I didn't care for it much. I have also played Neverwinter Nights and at one time hosted a server for that game. I'm really excited about the upcoming release of GW 2 and hope that it will live up to the hype. I'm also thinking of giving Rift a try as I'm feening for a new game to try while I'm waiting for GW 2. I'm a heavy equipment operator and love my job, I get paid to play with real tonka toys. I'm usually pretty busy in the summer months and play as much as time and my family permits. In the winter when I'm laid off you will most likely find me flinging arrows at some critter. My fav toons are always some sort of Ranger/Rogue class. I look forward to getting to know everyone here and making new friends.