Kaydrah Introduction - GW2

Kaydrah

Hello Everyone,

I’m Karen, but most people online just call me Kay. I’m introducing myself to you all and am looking forward to playing Guild Wars 2 with South of Heaven for the BWE3 event and then the live game. J A few of you I already know, Huntyre, Elend, Nalofys, from when you played SWTOR, but for those that do not, I am Traxx’s wife. I’ve played a number of MMO’s, Starting with DAOC, and WoW, to EQ2, SWG, WAR and SWTOR. There were a couple others in there that did not last long. EQ2 has always been a game I’ve loved, and we’ve went back multiple times in-between other game releases. I’m really excited to try GW2, from the things I read, the Dynamic Events and ability to sit in an area and kill whatever comes along reminds me a lot of my days in DAOC spending long hours with friends just pulling trees in Albion or mobs down in the depths of Darkness falls. I’m hoping this game will make it easier to just get online and play with friends without worrying about what part of a quest line someone finished or did not.

Ok, that’s me, looking forward to playing with all of you! See you in Game!

Kay

Actually yes, I did join briefly back in the Warhammer days. I had Traxx look around for an old account and he did not see anything, and there was nothing registered under my email address, which we have been using a long time so I just created a new one. Is that ok that I just use this account?

Delighted to have you Kay! We're gonna have hellafun in this game (esp. with this krewe) :)

I'll go change your status now and I sent Traxx a message .... my name is Khaleesi or Quivering Feramoans in game this go round ^^ (but I'm just Fera)