WoW Application - any class, any spec

Unidentified

Sounds good.

Would you be able to post some logs from your hunter, maybe doing LFR? We know how to correct for your gear level and are mostly interested in seeing how you handle your class mechanics etc.

Also, could you please give me a sense of how common/often schedule changes are with your work? As a ranged DPS there is slightly less pressure for you to be unwavering, but still we prefer long term additions as I mentioned. :)

Last question (I think), are you available (and wanting) to begin raiding pre-Mists? I'd like to fill this vacancy sooner rather than later.

Cheers.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it with us and attracting couples? lets run down the list of known couples in WoW right now

KT/LT

Dar/Tilly

Mork/Merri

Luc/Milly

Lilah/Jae

Cryus/Ammunet

and now, Kandy/Unidentified

anyway welcome to the forums, please get your wife to post more nommy recipies for me to try :)

What is it with us and attracting couples? lets run down the list of known couples in WoW right now

KT/LT

Dar/Tilly

Mork/Merri

Luc/Milly

Lilah/Jae

Cryus/Ammunet

and now, Kandy/Unidentified

anyway welcome to the forums, please get your wife to post more nommy recipies for me to try :)

Hey I love the fact this guild is couple friendly! It's awesome :D

Also, just tell me what recipes you want and I will post them :p

Would you be able to post some logs from your hunter, maybe doing LFR? We know how to correct for your gear level and are mostly interested in seeing how you handle your class mechanics etc.

Also, could you please give me a sense of how common/often schedule changes are with your work? As a ranged DPS there is slightly less pressure for you to be unwavering, but still we prefer long term additions as I mentioned. :)

Last question (I think), are you available (and wanting) to begin raiding pre-Mists? I'd like to fill this vacancy sooner rather than later.

No problem on the logs... I just set up a WoL account just for this. I can probably do that tomorrow in the evening.

My schedule is fixed now. It will not be changing for the foreseeable future. I intend to raid long term, as I said.

I am available as soon as you give me a thumbs up and I can do the server xfer. I'm trying to snag a gbank right now to come over with (so I can bring some of my wow fortune along with me), so it may be around a week before I'm there... I think you need to be in a guild for a week before you can xfer.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-kh6lnaij9ulvp4ue/

My goodness, what a terrible LFR group... just as an fyi, I got my 4-set during the run, but didn't have it on until the second half of LFR, so everything before that was with 3 pieces of tier only. Apparently, that group just couldn't figure out the extremely difficult mechanics of LFR Deathwing. I have quite a lot of patience, but I have to draw the line there. I hope this is an adequate look at my pew pew dps.

We should talk Anime some time. I've been watching all these weird ones I have never heard of before lately. Could use some more options of ones to see ^_^

Just finished Elfen Lied.. was pretty epic

Mkay - quite a few of anime titles here: http://www.sohguild.com/index.php?/topic/11102-teach-me-how-to-anime-teach-me-teach-me-how-to-anime/

But i'm always up for talking anime.