Luc's Boomkin Friend

Orewa

Hello,

My name is Anthony and I'm a 28 year old programmer living in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. I love WoW. It's pretty much my favorite game. I love ping pong and I love eating delicious, glorious food.

I've raided with many guilds in the past, started casual, then worked up to some high end guild including Angry on Illidan for the T11 content. Around T12 I started dating seriously and eventually got married so I've gone somewhat casual... meaning I can't raid 5 hours a night, 5 days a week. Luc basically challenged me to get Firelord before him, so I did by helping a guild get their first H Rag kill back in October, then I quit that guild because they didn't play very nice and they yelled a lot, plus I was getting married. While current, I've killed all content back to Naxx (WotLK).

Here is my toon's armory profile (like it matters right now right?) He's missing enchants and has the blue gems simply because MoP is soon and I'm a cheapo. http://us.battle.net.../Orewa/advanced

I'm not sure what toon I want to play in MoP (it's in the air between Mage/Monk/Warlock/Boomkin). My main has always been my boomkin, but I'm soooo tired of him.

I raid with the usual addons such as DBM, recount, grid, grid mana bars, clique, balance power tracker, etc.

Here is a screenshot of my UI:

WoWScrnShot_050311_103019.jpg

Basically, I'm looking for a fun guild and for people to hang out with after work and late at night while I'm doing whatever on WoW. I'd like this to be a permanent home for my toons. I'm not necessarily looking for a core spot as of right now, mostly a hangout spot with my good friend, Luc.

I hope to hear back from you guys!

Thanks,

Orewa

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so my friends built a town of wooden structures. They invited me to play on their Minecraft server. I did what any responsible member of a wooden structure community would do, that is, I built a stone tower in the middle of their town and completely covered it in lava. I didn't think the lava would destroy the entire town... But, it did :p I don't use lava so liberally anymore >.<

Right off the bat I approve of all the manlove in this thread.

Also if you're applying as a social member, you're certainly welcome to join us in that capacity. Just be aware that you will still have a trial period, during which we are basically asking ourselves "does this guy feel like a friend or a stranger still?" So your objective is to get to know the guild culture (we are odd) and make friends (we are cool, too).

There's also the possibility of a raid slot if that is something you want - we have a team member leaving in October.

At any rate, you have a green light from me if you want to move your toon over - I'd start with the one you'll level to 90 first in Mists, while you are on trial.

Welcome. :)