Reintroduction- Atrael, Guild Wars 2

Atrael

IGN: Xzar Deathwielder, Sarevok Ironthrone

Given we're a new chapter and it has been awhile since I played with some of you in Aion, and some of you I have never met, I decided to re-introduce myself. My name's Matt. I'm 24 years old, and I am currently in the retirement planning industry on the consulting and plan sponsor side. As I stated earlier, I played with South of Heaven in Aion, and briefly in the Rift beta. As a gamer, I play PC almost exclusively, and for MMO's I've played GW1, Aion, Rift Beta, Tera Beta, and now GW2. Although it feels like I am still a newly minted SoH member, I have to say I feel very connected to this community. If recruits are expected to comment on why they want to be a member, maybe I'll state why I still am. South of Heaven is a very diverse group of individuals. The leadership here is very mature, and careful in its decision making. As a new member, I was still, to be frank, a young man. I had a lot to learn, and I learned it through a community of frankness, respect and effort. Everyone here brings something, even if what that something is can be hard to define. I've made friends here that extend beyond the games we play, much as how South of Heaven transcends a single game's existence. I'm proud to be a member, and determined to be a good officer to the chapter.

As an individual, I consider myself introverted, even if I may be very sociable. I once heard introverts vs. extroverts described this way, an extrovert gains energy through the interaction of others, while an introvert expends it, needing to be alone to recharge. I couldn't do my job if I couldn't shake hands and interact well in any given number of situations, but I feel most comfortable relaxing to a movie or game. Those who know me know that if I can't focus on something exclusively, I tend not to focus on it all. I like to pick a target, and then scramble towards it. I love moving fast, and can irritated when forced to slow down- though I have gotten better at it.

If you're new, I look forward to meeting you. If you're an established member, I can't wait to catch up.

See you all in game!

~ Atrael (Dark One, for an Aion Asmodian fallen angel, derived from latin Atra for dark, and -ael, a common ending for angels)