Hitarri Reapplication

hitarri

I think you should treat it as a new application as far as the content of your post - save everyone the trouble of looking for your old app thread. And speaking of your old app, it was also very short. Tell us about yourself, your gaming history, why you're interested in (re)applying to SoH, etc. There's a lot of paperwork that the game officers do on the back end for each recruit - make it worth their while.

Hi, I would like to apply to be in the SoH guild.

Information

Characters (Main) Laiomia Demona Class: Ranger LvL: 70 Race: Human

(Alt) Devera Demona Class: Thief LvL: 5 Race: Norn

(Alt) Trinity Demona Class: Mes LvL: 2 Race: Human

(Alt) Elantra Demona Class: Ele LvL: 24 Race: Sylvari

History and About Me

Guild Wars 2 is basically the only real MMO that I have played. I have a history of other games, mostly in the graphic nature, such as COD COD2 COD modern Warfare, mostly war and strategy games of all sorts. I basically have a job in the fast food industry so I probably will not be on much and I have a boyfriend in the guild, Angryclaymore.

Reasons for Wanting to Join

While i was with the SoH group the last time, I opened up and made some friends in the guild. I liked the open mindedness of the guild. I like the people and I like the organization. I am interested in the way that WvW is handled and the way that the guild plays well with others.

Ok, it's nearly the 10th. As I look at this, I am concerned that your initial re-app was essentially a single sentence. Upon adding additional (requested) information, you don't acknowledge the previous problem areas or address what steps you might take to prevent them from reoccuring. This makes me pause.

I dislike being an overly critical gate guardian, but it's necessary to ensure that all of us can co-mingle comfortably and without regret. That said, I will accept your re-application with 2 caveats:

1) your trial period will last 45 days, and

2) you will undergo weekly checks by Game Officers and Veteran Members.

Please understand that at the end of your trial period if our voting members are not in favor of extending membership, there is no further recourse.