Pichu's official GW2 Application

Pichu

Hello everyone my name is Matt (the wow chapter knows me as Pichu or Peach)

I Met up with south of heaven through a friend of Kitty. and joined the WoW chapter near the end of Firelands.

Currently my WoW sub has expired and i don't have the drive or the willpower to continue playing. I fell that i could play GW2 Semi casually without being hit by a $15 a month subscription.

I have just gotten my hands on GW2 so i haven't even made my first character yet. I Wanted to apply here so that i know once i get started my character will have a friendly place to call home.

A little about me. I play all sorts of video games and am willing to try anyone of them once. I have a diploma in computer electronics and am a complete knurd when it comes to working on computers. When you can drag me away from the screen i like to go over to my friends houses and play cards and other board games. i am quite fond of munchkin.

I Cannot wait to get to know the GW2 Chapter and hope to be able to find a great game and community in GW2

Hi Peach!

It will be my pleasure to invite you to the SoH Chapter in GW2.... as soon as you have a character, I'll send you an invitation ^^

We are currently in the process of switching servers. Some of the guild, including Huntyre, is still on Northern Shiverpeaks, along w/ several others. You may find it easier to get on that server right away instead of having to wait for hours on end. In fact, it might be the wisest course of action in the short term. You will have guild chat access and be able to group w/ guildies for dungeons and PvE activities regardless of what server you're on.

First things first! When you've made a toon and know his/her name, let one of our game reps know. You can /w...

Feramoan, Huntyre, Caiffena, Proof, Atrael or Malthis Mentat.

I look forward to gaming with you! See you on the flipside Pichu :)

• 1 month later...