Bloodyhoof - Resto Shaman

Arktos

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious about Laisee in your logs. He/She seems to usually do more healing than you, like the two Garalon kills(12/19, 1/6). Is Laisee a pretty good healer in general? I did notice your iLvL is a bit lower than that shaman, could have been the main factor. It also seems Laisee has noticeably higher peaks in HPS than you. You're able to compete on fights with mild raid damage(like the 12/19 HM Will kill) but lag behind on fights with massive constant AoE(like HM Garalon). What do you think? Everything else looks good though.

Well I saw the pending request and clicked accept ashin not sure if it worked or not.

Curious about Laisee in your logs. He/She seems to usually do more healing than you, like the two Garalon kills(12/19, 1/6). Is Laisee a pretty good healer in general? I did notice your iLvL is a bit lower than that shaman, could have been the main factor. It also seems Laisee has noticeably higher peaks in HPS than you. You're able to compete on fights with mild raid damage(like the 12/19 HM Will kill) but lag behind on fights with massive constant AoE(like HM Garalon). What do you think? Everything else looks good though.

Laisee is a she and she is a very good healer imo and we talked about different things regarding best glyph/talent setup for specific fights and she was very helpful cause coming back from takign cata off shamans changed quite a bit. Yes, her gear was a bit better than mine but that should be expected when she been with the guild for a long time and I wasn't with them that long. For the garalon fights we used our cds off of when raid leader told us too. For most laisee got called early to use her cds and unfortunately many times raid leader wouldn't call my name out til late if at all. There were times where we need some kind of raid cd and the raid leader call out warriors to use their flags or w/e they have and thats when I'd pop htt/slt during those crushes and that be towards end where we are breaking for the 30%. But, Still extra slt/htt that I would pop wouldn't make up the difference between our healing but It would lessen the difference.

I mean from the officers of monolith I got positive feedback from the officers for my improvement in healing. So I know I'm progressing positively in the right direction. There is always things to work on like what one of you guys said in one of the previous posts on under utilizing specific things like elementals.

Okay I didn't see you online tonight, but if you saw the invite it should be working.

Just pick a time to have a mumble interview on Sunday between 3pm and 7pm EST, let me know, and I will be around.

You can find our mumble info by clicking on the WoW forum and then Chapter policy.