WoW app - Trillyonin Prot Paladin

Trillyonin

Hello, my name is Trillyonin and I am a protection paladin on the realm Alterac Mountains and I would love to raid with you. You seem to be an enjoyable guild that I can thrive well in and be an asset to you overall as a raider and a member in general.

Armory Link - http://us.battle.net...lyonin/advanced

As far as being in a guild goes I have done it all, I've lead raids, been an officer, a class/role leader, all that good stuff. I know what it takes to be a effiecient raider and how to help the raid i'm in strive. I excel at creating strategies that would help the guild kill new progression and I know my class like no other.

• We expect your performance to be in line with a top 100 raiding guild. We prefer raiders with a good resume, but we will invest in an exceptional applicant.

I've been playing WoW since vanilla though my raiding experience as a semi-hardcore guild didn't start until WotLK hit. I've been playing a paladin all 7-8 years now and I absolutely love it.

Raiding Experience:

WotLK:

I started raiding a bit more at this time, though nothing special.

Sarth-10/25man, 10man 3 drake.

Naxx- 10/25man clear

EoE- Not on

Ulduar- Not on

ToGC-10man Insanity.

ICC- 7/13H 10man

RS- 10man clear

Cata:

Semi-Hardcore

T11- 8/13H 25man

T12- 6/7H 10man

T13- 8/8H 10/25man

MoP:

MSV 6/6H 10man (2 top 100 US 10m)

HoF 3/6H 10man If my guild actually raids enough this week I should be 5/6H (1 top 100 US 10m)

ToeS I have progression on Heroic protectors at the moment, up to 50% hp in phase 3.

• We insist that you have excellent attendance and that you give the team 100% each night.

I can make all of your raid times at the moment and see no reasons to miss a raid in the near future. When raiding with my guild thats all I think about, the raid. Sure I like to have a good time while raiding, because sitting there for 3 hours a night and having no one talk except on a boss is a bit awkward. I come to raids ready to pull the boss, not needing flasks or good or to repair.

• We strongly favor adults for a stable roster. If you are a student, you must convince us that you are reliable and control your own schedule.

Though I am a student(college) I have absolutely no problem controlling my own schedule, my entire family is pretty relaxed and I tend to do what I want and raiding is never an issue because I've taken the time to explain to them not to interrupt me during the times I raid. You can 100% trust that this will never be an issue.

• We want awesome communication. Plan to install Mumble - we much prefer it over Vent. We also like members who are very active on our message board.

I believe that communication is the absolute most important aspect of a raid because if I need a cooldown and you aren't there to hear me yell at you for it then we won't be killing anything soon. I'm addicted to my computer so not seeing me around will never be an issue.

• We are Blizzard fans, and we want to be around other people who love this game too. If you don't thoroughly enjoy WoW, go away!

I've been playing for 7-8 years, if I hated this game then holy hell am I depressed.

• We need personality. I've just gotten home from a 12 hour workday, I'm famished, and now I'm going to spend 3 hours with you. You need to be fun, or this won't work.

I always look to have fun when raiding because if I didn't have fun while doing it then I definitely would not be playing this game. I enjoy socializing in game as much as I do while out of it.

• We enjoy PvP. We would like to revisit rated BG's later in Mists, so we prefer applicants who enjoy a little rough and tumble.

I got 2150 on Sargeras in the last season of Cata, I would have gotten my Duelist title as well if I wouldn't have xfer'd to my new guild the week before they gave titles :l. I did a few RBG's in those times as well but never really got amazingly high in them, I believe it was around 1950 or so.

• We are eclectic. Our members are boys, girls, gay, straight, conservative, liberal and come in a variety of colors. Do not apply if you don't know how to behave in this environment.

I am no bigot. I accept all people.

• Computer Specs

I built my pc about 6-7 months ago and I love it right now, I have no problems with it at all and I've been able to run any game I've thrown at it on the maximum settings.

CPU- Intel Core i7

Video Card- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870

Processor- AMD FX 8150 Eight-Core Processor 3.6GHz

RAM- 8GB

Hard Drive- 1TB

Monitor- 40inch HD TV

Keyboard- Razer Black Widow

Mouse- Razer Naga

• UI

http://i.imgur.com/QiRuV1i.jpg

• Why should we pick you?

I am a skilled tank that can adapt quickly to what the raid needs and the boss requires. I learn fights quickly and during very new progression I excel at creating strategies that would help us through the fight. I am not lazy when it comes to theorycrafting, I spend a fair amount of time trying out different builds for prot paladins to see which best fits the group that I raid with. I also come ready to raid each night with food/flasks/pots(armor) and full understanding of every fight that we will be doing and I try to figure out what exactly I will be doing previous to the fight so we don't have to waste time sitting in front of the boss explaining what I'm going to do.

• WoL

From 1/20/12 on

http://www.worldoflo...calendar/01-13/

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Trill, thanks for posting an app.

I see you're gearing for haste. I really enjoy the haste route personally, and have found it to be a significant boost in dps/tps while maintaining survivability. I am curious however why you stopped at expertise softcap? If you're using Theck's research as the basis for going haste, it was shown that hardcapping exepertise was an EH benefit.

In that vein, where do you get your information on gameplay/gearing/encounters/etc.?

I see you've spec'd holy prisim. Interesting choice, particularly for raiding. Why holy prism over hammer/execute? How are you using that spell? Particularly since you've stacked haste the open GCDs shrink, what's your "priority" list on spell usage?

Your sacred shield uptime is all over the place? Looking at your UI I notice a giant bar under your character tracking this important buff, how do you explain uptimes like; 6939% on bladelord, 22.7% on Vizier, 58.3% on Stone Guards, etc? I see a 90.% on Elegon which is more in line with the ~100% uptime you could be maintaining.

What are some common glyph and talent swaps you are making throughout the course of a raid night? How do you make the decision to make a swap?

I see you were hit by 11 sonic rings on your latest Vizier kill, thats concerning for a normal mode kill as 11 on HM will result in a dead tank.

I look forward to your responses.

thanks,

Hip

So I watched a little bit of the stream that you linked, and noticed that during your random heroics you would pretty much roll need on just about anything that you were able to roll on, and vendor it after the run was over. What is that all about?

I do my best to check the gear of who I'm in with and I base my rolls off that, sometimes I don't check because its quite obvious that no one can use the plate when no one but me wears it. I don't do it to be a dick I do it for profit while doing my best not to be a dick to others. The second anyone asks me for it then it will be given to them.