Dooped - I'm alright I suppose (MM Hunter 12/16 Heroic)

Doops

Greetings friends. My name is Dooped and I have been playing a Hunter since the beta. My original hunter was on my grandfathers account, my hunter is still level 60 on that account and is ancient and outdated. I'm a pretty cool dude and a solid raider. I used to be that kid who didn't know what he was doing, and I have definitely figured it out. About When I was 16 I was raid leading, and no one seemed to like me, I was kind of a dick. Probably not what you were expecting to hear, but applying like this is new to me. But my guild did extremely well which was no surprise because I'm awesome. I am a senior in high school, and I plan on going to college next year. I do play sports, Baseball, Wrestling, and XC. However I am on the west coast, so times do not conflict. I have great attendance because I have a brother, father, and grandpa that all raid... Weird. I enjoy playing this game, I was in the race for server first Hunter on Area-52 during the cataclysm release... but fell asleep about 35% into 84, woke up about 5 minutes before the other dude got it. I have never taken a serious break from this game other than the most recent break, but that's another story.

Long story short, I have raided with some of the best raiders this game has to offer. My past raid experience is quite exceptional, Tier 11 was a hard tier for most people, I got every kill while it was current on my hunter, including multiple Sinestra kills. Tier 12 I lead a guild to 6/7 H while being together for a week, before the guild fell apart due to player issues. I was progressing on Heroic Rag with "Pants Optional" which was also known as "Malice" before they decided to move servers. This is when I took my real break. I came back about 2 months into MoP. I leveled my hunter first and did all that stuff, but my old guild "Availed" on Anvilmar asked for my help. They reformed and needed a few DPS. A buddy of mine was at basic, and happened to be their Fury Warrior. So I have spent this tier with them, gearing his warrior. I have killed 12/16 Heroic bosses, including the Empress kill last night. In 18 pulls. My friend returned last night so we were swapping off pulls, and now I find myself looking for a guild. I am not just another number on WoL, and Unfortunately I don't have any numbers for you. Because I've been on a fury warrior for the past few months. But I am back and I am here to come and push progression and 5.2.

Love you <3

well doops, long story short we are a raiding guild that you... long story short we kill bosses and well... long story short we are doing some good progression but.. well you know long story short we need some logs to see how good you are... and well long story short welcome to the boards