Beware the Shadows

Urmac

Actually, due to my lateness coming home from work and it being my night to cook for me and my roommates, I will get them up on Wednesday, because every 4th Tuesday of each month I have to attend the Health Centre's Board Meeting to take minutes. [Which will not affect my ability to make it to raid on time on such days should I become a member]

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see what is odd about it. A high ranked Shadow Priest who posts right after me with clear proof of his skill versus all of my unprovable complications in by background. [short of having one of you speak with my GM which I have no idea what his side of the story would be]

If you feel that I should not give up then I will still gladly run LFR and upload the logs, even though, as you said yourself, LFR means very little in terms of real progression skill and the ability to learn new fights and grasp their mechanics in practice and not just read theory.

Not trying to cause issues, just explaining my reasons for withdrawing.

I don't see what is odd about it. A high ranked Shadow Priest who posts right after me with clear proof of his skill versus all of my unprovable complications in by background. [short of having one of you speak with my GM which I have no idea what his side of the story would be]

If you feel that I should not give up then I will still gladly run LFR and upload the logs, even though, as you said yourself, LFR means very little in terms of real progression skill and the ability to learn new fights and grasp their mechanics in practice and not just read theory.

Not trying to cause issues, just explaining my reasons for withdrawing.

Umac.

Be more confident.

Nobody with a current SoH tag has determined who is the better applicant or SPriest. I'm not sure how this will work out, but as you search for guilds giving up won't lead to much success.

I'm on a bender of unsolicited advice the last 24 hours,

Hip

Hip and Twelve are both correct imo. It is strange to withdraw your app simply because someone else has applied. People show interest in us on a regular basis, and we are specifically recruiting an spriest. Even if you are accepted on trial, you should expect to see spriest applications come in. I may even interview some of them.

At this point, though, I've just lost my remaining comfort level with the app. I was a little concerned about logs, about schedule, about your previous situation - and now the knee-jerk withdrawal.

I think it is best to just thank you for the time you've put into the process and wish you best of luck in your search.

Cheers.