Maya Holy/Disc Priest

Raina

That's probably true about Jab but he was an okay guy at least when I raided with him. I miss Stabbz. He was a great rogue.

Hi Kem :)

So as far as the raiding questions. For the fights, yeah I know I died a lot, when they brought me into those I told them I wasn't ready but they said to come anyway. They pulled me in right after my transfer went through and I was trying to make sure all my stuff was fixed. I also hadn't looked into any of the encounters yet and didn't know how the bosses worked. That Spirit Kings death was mis-communication+inexperience to the fights. I was told to stay on Square and I guess Square wasn't moving for the first annihilate but I was suppose to, so I just sat there and ate it with him. We did a lot of Wind Lord attempts last Thursday and I don't think I got hit with as much stuff as I did the first time because I actually knew the fight and I ended up buying a new internet provider because I started having high MS issues which is why I didn't raid with them during Tuesday or Wednesday really. Could just be excuses but that's pretty much what all happened. Only raided with them for 2 weeks now so I'm still getting a feel for MoP raids. I can wait for tonight to end and post this weeks logs and see what you find there.

As far as moving out of stuff, I know in Mimiron, Algalon, Anub in ToC, Lich King and Al'Akir as well as Alysrazor there was a decent amount of moving in their own sense. Algalon mainly since if you didn't move fast enough you were doomed to die unless you had a CD and I didn't really seem to die to those mechanics. It can be dependable. I'm waiting to see how the next weeks go because like you said blizzard hasn't really had much move from stuff fights, they have their moments but it hasn't been much. I might be slower than some people though I'll admit to that because I don't use my mouse to move initially because I'm usually moving and healing all at the same time so I keep my mouse hovered over grid as I move with my keyboard. Maybe if I changed to moving with my mouse it'd be better. I will work more on the movement thing to not seem so flat footed.

If Patch comes out tomorrow or even if it doesn't I'll post next weeks stuff on here just to give a better feel.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like a plan. I have set you up with Guest access - if there's a part of the community you wanted to see but can't reach, just send me a PM. I forget exactly what restrictions are there, but I believe you can use chat room, see the wow forums and the other games section where LoL and others are. We'll look forward to getting to know you and hopefully seeing a reapp somewhere down the road.